"My kids have a ball and it's actually really hard to get them to leave and I think the price is great!"
Our center is committed to providing an enjoyable family-oriented environment for all guests. We want to ensure guest enjoying our inflatable obstacle course, bounce houses and more are safe and all adhere to our code of conduct. While visiting Flabbergast, the following activities will not be accepted on the premises:
- Violation of any Laws.
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, and/or employees.
- Any activity that threatens the well being of the property.
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented environment.
- Any activity that is inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is family fun and amusement.
- Any activity whose nature would tend to disrupt the Legitimate business of the property and its guest.
- Any foul language and/or gestures
- Bullish behavior
- Proper attire is required at all times
- Failure to follow the instructions of Staff or Management.
Guests who do not act responsibly or follow Flabbergast policies may be asked to leave, without any form of refund. If they fail, or refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
PLEASE CONTACT MANAGER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
Outside Food Policy
No outside food or drinks are permitted by Flabbergast.
Flabbergast is located in Sussex a short drive from Waukesha, Brookfield and Milwaukee.